Who Qualifies to Attend
Tourism Suppliers are CVBs, lodging properties, winter and summer resorts, adventure outfitters, shopping facilities, attractions, air tour, state tourism office or other DMO, sightseeing and transportation providers from the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and any Canadian suppliers are welcome to attend as a primary registrant.
- One set of pre-scheduled appointments - approximately 20-25 appointments
- Comprehensive digital resource manual with full contact information
How To Register
- Complete the registration form.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions as well as other important Go West Summit information.
- Attendees registering after June 5, 2020 who wish to cancel on or before July 19, 2020: Full refund less a $75 processing fee. July 20-August 30, 2020: 50% refund will be granted (less $75 if paid by credit card). No refunds after August 30, 2020, for no-shows or “Acts of God.” Cancellation requests must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Suppliers registered before June 5, 2020 are subject to the original cancellation policy that was attached to their confirmation email.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who do not honor scheduled appointments or use their appointment time inappropriately.