Who Qualifies to Attend
Tourism Suppliers are CVBs, lodging properties, winter and summer resorts, adventure outfitters, shopping facilities, attractions, air tour, state tourism office or other DMO, sightseeing and transportation providers from the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and any Canadian suppliers are welcome to attend as a primary registrant.
- One set of pre-scheduled appointments - approximately 20-25 appointments
- Comprehensive digital resource manual with full contact information
How To Register
- Complete the registration form.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions as well as other important Go West Summit information.
- Attendees who wish to cancel on or before November 15, 2021: Full refund less a $75 processing fee. November 16, 2021-January 3, 2022: 50% refund will be granted. No refunds after January 3, 2022, for no-shows or “Acts of God.” Cancellation requests must be sent to: email@example.com.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who do not honor scheduled appointments or use their appointment time inappropriately.