Who Qualifies to Attend
Tourism Suppliers are CVBs, lodging properties, winter and summer resorts, adventure outfitters, shopping facilities, attractions, air tour, state tourism office or other DMO, sightseeing and transportation providers from the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and any Canadian suppliers are welcome to attend as a primary registrant.
- One set of pre-scheduled appointments - approximately 20-25 appointments
- Comprehensive digital resource manual with full contact information
How To Register
- Complete the registration form and submit your $2,795 payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions as well as other important Go West Summit information.
Go West Summit and the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority are excited to return to a traditional Go West Summit but if state or local gathering size mandates or other unforeseen limitations present themselves, steps may be taken to hold part or all of the event in a virtual environment. As the industry rebuilds, details for our 2022 event will continue to be confirmed and communicated to all registrants.
- Attendees who wish to cancel on or before November 15, 2021: Full refund less a $75 processing fee. November 16, 2021-January 3, 2022: 50% refund will be granted. No refunds after January 3, 2022, for no-shows or “Acts of God.” Cancellation requests must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who do not honor scheduled appointments or use their appointment time inappropriately.