Who Qualifies to Attend
Tourism Suppliers are CVBs, lodging properties, winter and summer resorts, adventure outfitters, shopping facilities, attractions, air tour, state tourism office or other DMO, sightseeing and transportation providers from the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and any Canadian suppliers are welcome to attend as a primary registrant.
- One set of pre-scheduled appointments - approximately 25 appointments
- Comprehensive digital resource manual with full contact information
- Airport Transportation
- Access to Adventure Day Activities
- Discounted Hotel Room Rates
- Most Meals During the 4-Day Event
How To Register
- Complete the registration form and submit your payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions as well as other important Go West Summit information.
Suppliers are invited to register for $2,995.
- Attendees who wish to cancel on or before November 22, 2022: Full refund less a $75 processing fee. November 23, 2022-January 10, 2023: 50% refund will be granted. No refunds after January 10, 2023, for no-shows or “Acts of God.” Cancellation requests must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who do not honor scheduled appointments or use their appointment time inappropriately.