Who Qualifies to Attend
To be qualified, media must:
a. Cater to an international audience
b. Provide their distribution/readership information
c. Provide previous examples of their published works
d. Must write for a travel trade publication (consumer or industry)
Media are expressly forbidden to sell advertising to suppliers while on the floor. Suppliers pay their registration fee and expect to sell their product or service to buyers. Sponsorship packages (available here) are perfect for media looking to do business with suppliers outside of pre-scheduled appointments. They include a booth and many other deliverables and are very reasonably priced.
- One Delegate Badge
- One Set of Appointments (until the appointment selection process closes)
- Reduced Hotel Rate (until capacity is reached)
- 1 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Delegate Profile Directory
- “Best of the West” Itineraries
- Access to Adventure Day Trips (until capacity is reached)
- Complimentary FAM Tour (until capacity is reached)
How To Register
- Complete the registration form.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions as well as other important Go West Summit information.
Spouse / Guest
Due to the business atmosphere and networking focus, neither spouse nor social guest registrations are available for any official GWS function. Go West Summit reserves the right to qualify all media registrants upon receipt of each application. Notification of the status of your request will be sent by email.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who consistently cancel, no show, or do not honor scheduled appointments.
Badges: Each delegate is required to wear their name badge for admittance to all Go West Summit functions. Badges may not be shared or exchanged. Lost badges will be replaced only with proper ID.