Who Qualifies to Attend
Media are invited to register for free! To be qualified, media must be:
- Journalists who cater to an international audience
- Able to provide distribution/readership information upon registering
- Able to provide previous examples of published works* upon request for qualification purposes
* Published works must be about travel within the American West
Media are expressly forbidden to sell advertising to suppliers while on the floor. Suppliers pay their registration fee and expect to sell their product or service to buyers. Sponsor registrations are designed for companies looking to do business with suppliers in a non-traditional manner and include pre-scheduled appointments. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about registering as a sponsor.
- One Set of Appointments
- Delegate Profile Directory
- “Best of the West” Itineraries
Go West Summit and the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority are excited to return to a traditional Go West Summit but if state or local gathering size mandates or other unforeseen limitations present themselves, steps may be taken to hold part or all of the event in a virtual environment. As the industry rebuilds, details for our 2022 event will continue to be confirmed and communicated to all registrants.
How To Register
- Complete the registration form.
- You will receive an email confirmation that includes instructions as well as other important Go West Summit information.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who do not honor scheduled appointments or use their appointment time inappropriately.