Who Qualifies to Attend
- Internationally Based Buyer or Wholesaler
- Receptive Operator
All buyers must be an established international operator selling pre-packaged or customized multiday tours to Go West Summit States or Canadian provinces, produce a brochure promoting these tours, and have a working website (pages or groups on social media sites do not qualify).
Your registration package includes:
- One Delegate Badge
- One Set of Pre-Scheduled Appointments (until the appointment selection process closes)
- Reduced Hotel Rate (until capacity is reached)
- 1 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Evening Events
- Delegate Profile Directory
- “Best of the West” Itineraries
- Access to Adventure Day Trips (until capacity is reached)
- Buyers and Journalists Invited to Submit FAM Trip Participation Requests (until capacity is reached)
Click the button below and our qualification team will get to work!
Photo Courtesy of Travel Portland–Crown Point
- On or before Dec. 2, 2019: Full refund less a $50 fee.
- Dec. 3–Jan. 27, 2020: 50% refund will be granted.
- No refunds after Jan. 27, 2020, for no-shows or for “Acts of God.”
- Cancellations must be sent to: email@example.com.
Spouse / Guest
Due to the business atmosphere and networking focus, neither spouse nor social guest registrations are available for any official GWS function.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who consistently cancel, no show, or do not honor scheduled appointments.
Badges: Each delegate is required to wear their name badge for admittance to all Go West Summit functions. Badges may not be shared or exchanged. Lost badges will be replaced only with proper ID.
Secondary buyers who share appointment schedules with the primary buyer are invited to attend for $445. Secondary registrations are limited to one per primary registration and can be added through your landing page after logging in.