Who Qualifies to Attend
- Internationally Based Buyer or Wholesaler
- Receptive Operator
- US-Based Domestic Tour Operator
All buyers must be an established operator selling pre-packaged or customized multiday tours to Go West Summit States or Canadian provinces, produce a brochure promoting these tours, and have a working website (pages or groups on social media sites do not qualify).
Your Registration Package Includes:
- One Set of Pre-Scheduled Appointments (until the appointment selection process closes)
- Delegate Profile Directory
- “Best of the West” Itineraries
Buyers are invited to register for $195. Click the button below and our qualification team will get to work!
Go West Summit and the Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority are excited to return to a traditional Go West Summit but if state or local gathering size mandates or other unforeseen limitations present themselves, steps may be taken to hold part or all of the event in a virtual environment. As the industry rebuilds, details for our 2022 event will continue to be confirmed and communicated to all registrants.
- Attendees who wish to cancel on or before November 15, 2021: Full refund less a $75 processing fee. November 16, 2021-January 3, 2022: 50% refund will be granted. No refunds after January 3, 2022, for no-shows or “Acts of God.” Cancellation requests must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Presence: Future attendance at Go West Summit will be reviewed for those who do not honor scheduled appointments or use their appointment time inappropriately.